West London Colonics, 12 Mowbray Gardens, Ealing Road, Northolt, UB5 6AE
A Warm Welcome to West London Colonics (WLC)
We are a specialist colon hydrotherapy clinic, based in Northolt, which consistently attracts 5 star (excellent) client reviews both for the quality of its service, and value for money delivered.
WLC offers a modern, professional approach to one of the most ancient medical practices, combining state of the art technology with the natural cleansing process.
See our client reviews
Julia Rhodes, Principal Hydrotherapist
What sets us apart?
• Dedicated colon hydrotherapy service provided in a purpose built facility, in private surroundings, with generously proportioned en-suite changing and toilet facilities.
• Easy public transport amenities (8-12 minutes pleasant walk from Northolt tube) and driving (just off the A312) with free parking, both on and off -street.
• WLCs principal colon hydro therapist, Julia Rhodes, is very experienced having treated around 1000 clients, and conducted around 3000 treatments.
• WLC offers a wide spectrum of enema implants and detox programs, including some that other clinics don’t offer, because they require more effort in preparation (e.g. Flaxseed tea enemas)
• Experience in the use of colon hydrotherapy as an adjunct health strategy
• On going support & advice for clients who come for a series of colonics
• Affordable, value for money pricing so you can look after the interests of your health without draining your pocket
• Flexible opening hours, 7 days a week.
• We look after the interests of both new and existing clients
• We are responsive to feedback, and always attempting to improve our offering consistent with giving value.
020 3620 5309 / 07803 835 652
12 Mowbray Gardens, Ealing Road, Northolt, UB5 6AE